On-Site Regular Scheduled Shredding
For customers requiring regular scheduled route service, documents are destroyed on-site at your location inside our mobile shredding truck. Regular Scheduled Service clients are provided with specially designed locked documents containers and serviced according to a predetermined schedule – generally weekly, bi-weekly, monthly (4 weeks), or every 8 weeks. We utilize a closed loop system from the moment documents are placed inside our locked containers until they are shredded. This process ensures the security of your documents are never compromised. Our state-of-the-art mobile shredding truck is also equipped with an onboard video screen that allows you to witness the destruction of your documents. Our secure paper shredding service means that you can enjoy peace of mind and focus on what you do best.
Here’s how our process works:
- Locked document security containers are placed in designated areas of your office.
- Documents destined for shredding are dropped into the locked security containers.
- Our uniformed, insured and bonded Document Destruction Driver will pick up the documents to be destroyed according to a predetermined service schedule.
- The document security containers or its contents are taken directly from your office to our mobile shredding truck for shredding.
- The shredded waste is transported to a recycling facility for disposal.
- A Certificate of Destruction is issued with your invoice.